You can move columns in 2 different ways in Excel.
By using Shift key
- Select the column that you want to move.
- Place mouse on Left or Right border of that selescted column until four sided arrow appears.
- Press and Hold Shift key Button.
- Press and Hold Left Mouse Button.
- Then Move Column where you want place.
- Release Left mouse button as well as Shift Key.
By Using Cut and Insert Option
- Select the column.
- Right click of mouse, then select Cut.
- Select column that will be next to your cut column.
- Right click mouse and Select Insert Cut Cells.