There are two ways you can change margins in google docs.
- By using Page Setup
- By using Ruler
1. Change Margins in google docs using Page Setup:
- Click on File from the top left menu.
- Select Page Setup from the bottom dropdown menu.
- Here in Margins(inches), you can change Margins of Top, Bottom, Left, and Right of the page.
2. Change Margins in google docs using Ruler:
- First, you need to Ruler visible, if not then click on View Menu and select Show Ruler.
- Now you will see Ruler on Top and Left sides of the page.
- You can also see some Grey areas over Rulers on both end sides.
- By using the mouse cursor in that area and holding the left mouse button and dragging Left or Right on Top Ruler you can change the left and right sides of the margins in google docs.
- And also from the Left Ruler Top and Bottom side of the page Margin can changeable.